Is Your Home Ready For The Cold Weather?
We don't like to talk about it...but winter is on it's way! ❄️ There is a chill in the air and flurries are starting to fly!
These are just a few things that could be taken care of to prepare your home for the cold weather!
1. Clean out the gutters 🍂🍁
2. Turn off outdoor plumbing/blow out sprinkler system
3. Clean outdoor furniture and put away for storage
4. Feed & seed lawn, plant bulbs for spring time🌷
5. Drain the gasoline from your expensive lawn care equipment
6. Prepare for snow removal! Dig out and gas up your snow blower to make sure it works and buy a shovel if you don't have one before the snow starts! ❄️❄️